Teen Travel Camps
Campers (middle schoolers entering grades 6-9) enjoy time with friends while building new relationships and gaining independence on day trips in the Pittsburgh region including Linsly Outdoor Center, Sandcastle, Kennywood and Pittsburgh Pirates baseball games. The adventures begin with activities at the Family Park in Monroeville. Transportation via yellow school bus is provided from the JCC in Squirrel Hill and door-to-door in certain locations.
NEW! Register online for JCC Summer Camps
This Week at Camp
JCC Day Camps: 2-Day Sale!
JCC Day Camps 2-Day Sale
Only on Tuesday, February 25, and Wednesday, February 26
Save up to $225 when you register for:
J&R Day Camp
J&R Stepping Stones
Performing Arts Camp
Noar and Bogrim Travel Camps
Camps* in Squirrel Hill and the Family Park
Save $100 for four weeks and $25 for each additional week of camp.
Learn more by visiting our NEW JCC Day Camps website
For information: Liza Baron, 412-521-8011 x 241
To register: Lauren Goldman, 412-521-8011 x 852
New registrations only. One offer per camp registration
Visit our NEW JCC Day Camps website!
Every child is unique. We have a summer for that!
Plan your child’s unique summer at jccpghdaycamps.com
Camps for every age and interest
• Traditional—swim lessons and free swim, games, sports, arts & crafts, nature and more
• Performing Arts—pre-professional program for young performers in acting, dance and voice
• Specialty—Circus of the Kids, Minecraft, Mad Science, dance, basketball, tennis, golf, karate and more
• Travel—adventures around town plus a BIG Trip
• Early Childhood: guided play and learning for a first camp experience
• Leadership—counselor-in-training program
You can combine camps for big savings.
It’s all there for you to explore on our NEW JCC Day Camps website: jccpghdaycamps.com
- Sandcastle Waterpark
- Pittsburgh Pirates Baseball Games
- Kayak Pittsburgh
- Rolling Hills Horseback Riding
The Teen Travel Camps is accredited by the American Camp Association