Don't Let Summer Slip Away!
Your child can still have a great experience at EKC!
A one-week introduction to camp for children entering grades 2-5
Outdoor Adventure, Sports (tennis, soccer), Basketball, Crafts/Cultural, Horseback Riding, Water Skiing
Your child will:
- Build new skills
- Learn to live in a group
- Follow daily routines and expectations
- Develop independence
- Understand Jewish values and lifestyles
- Develop respect for oneself and others
- Have fun!
Activities include tubing, the "blob", the "rave", canoeing, kayaking, ropes challenge courses, archery, tennis, basketball, soccer, softball, lacrosse, cricket, arts & crafts, pottery, drama, dance, singing, Israeli culture, Teva (nature), and swimming in the new John and Leatrice Wolf Aquatics Center featuring:
- Lap, Zero Entry & Deep Diving Pools
- 2 Water Slides
- 2 Diving Boards
- Dumping Buckets
- New Multi-Purpose Covered Sports Court and Pavilion
- New Basketball & Volleball Courts
Give your child the opportunity to have a taste of overnight camp at Emma Kaufmann Camp.