Join the JCC Today
JCC Pittsburgh is Open to Everyone!
Get an additional $100 off your membership if you workout at the JCC 21 times in two months.
It takes 21 days to form good habits and get into a healthy fitness routine. To help you get a great start, we'll set you up with an expert health coach for a complimentary one-hour session to plan the wokrout that meets your needs.
Members enjoy these benefits
- Access to Squirrel Hill and South Hills facilities and the Family Park during the summer (Virtual Facility Tours, see below
Refer a Friend
- State-of-the-art cardio and strength training facilities
- Gymnasiums and recreational sports
- Wide variety of classes, events and services
- Indoor running/walking track (Squirrel Hill); outdoor running/walking track (South Hills)
- Convertible racquetball/squash courts (additional fee; Squirrel Hill location)
- Centerfit Platinum locker room and services upgrade (Squirrel Hill location)
- Financial Assistance is available to those in need. Learn more
South Hills Facility
Click here to take a virtual tour of the facility
Our 100-acre recreational park with an olympic size outdoor swimming pool.
Available for members to visit from Memorial Day to Labor Day, learn more on the Family Park page
|Membership Type ||Price/month|
|Individual: Ages 10-17; 31-64||$59|
|Young Adult Individual: Ages 18-30||$49|
|Young Adult Family: Ages 18-30||$71|
|Senior Adult Individual: Ages 65+||$49|
|Senior Adult Couple: At least one is age 65||$71|
|Upgrade: Squirrel Hill Centerfit||$35|
* Family membership is for two adults living as a family in a household, or one or two adults in a household with dependent children up to age 23.
- The JCC is open and accessible to everyone, regardless of age, race, religion, national origin or special need.
- When you join the JCC, you become a member for one year.
- Membership is neither transferable nor refundable.
- Members' photos and/or comments may be used for publicity purposes without compensation or prior notification.
- The JCC is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- The JCC encourages voluntary use of its facilities and exercise programs.
- Individuals are responsible for monitoring their own condition at all times when engaging in activities at the JCC or in a JCC-sanctioned program either on or off JCC premises.
- The JCC encourages everyone to receive a doctor's evaluation and consent prior to participating in any physical activity.
- The JCC is not liable for any medical conditions that occur on our premises.
- The JCC does not assume responsibility for any risk associated with JCC members' or guests' presence, participation and/or use of JCC facilities or programs.
- Participation in most JCC programs requires a current membership.
- The JCC reserves the right to deny membership privileges for inappropriate conduct.
- The JCC reserves the right to deny membership privileges for failure to keep your JCC account current.