Health Incentive Program at the Jewish Community Center of Greater Pittsburgh
UPMC employees have even more incentive to use the Jewish Community Center (JCC). You can get in shape, get a discount, and earn Take a Healthy Step points through regular use of JCC facilities and by participating in designated classes and programs.
The JCC provides the facilities and discount, and UPMC provides the points.
The JCC will eliminate the processing fee ($99 value) for UPMC employees and also provide a 15 percent discount on a general membership. The discounts are for new members only and are not available on the Centerfit Platinum upgrade.
Take a Healthy Step
UPMC employees will receive 25 Take a Healthy Step points for each month they attend the JCC six times or more. In addition, employees will earn one point for each session they attend. Elligible sessions include:
- Personal Training: The Personal Training Team at the JCC is a group of dedicated fitness experts with experience in various areas and expertise ranging from personalized routine development to sports conditioning.
- Spinning: Achieve a vigorous cardiovascular workout performed to music on a specially designed stationary bike.
- Massage Therapies: Experience a relaxing and rejuvenating massage at Centerfit Platinum in Squirrel Hill. Facilities include three newly renovated, private massage rooms and a new coed massage room. Massage Types: Swedish, sports, therapeutic, basic, and couples.
To receive your Take a Healthy Step credit, you must stop by the front desk of the Squirrel Hill or South Hills JCC to provide your UPMC ID badge and employee ID number. To find this number, look on your pay stub, visit My HUB, or get the ID number from your supervisor/manager.
A special promotion for all UPMC employees who are currently members of the JCC:
Refer a UPMC co-worker to the JCC and receive one month of free general membership for each referral who joins. Plus, you will be entered into a drawing each month for a $50 JCC gift card.
For more information or to sign up, visit the Squirrel Hill or South Hills JCC. You can also call the JCC or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Squirrel Hill, 412-339-5422
- South Hills, 412-446-4774