Weekly Fitness & Wellness Tip
- Assess honestly where you are today. Can you improve your eating habits? Get more Sleep? Exercise more?
- What is your goal? Why do you want to achieve it? What will it take to attain it? When do you want to obtain it? What do you need to do to succeed?
- Break your goal into 4 smaller specific goals. (Example) Instead of I am going to lose 20 pounds. Try I am going to lose 1 pound a week. I am going to pack my lunch instead of eating out 3 days a week. I am going to watch my portions sizes. I am going to start the day by eating a healthy breakfast instead of going to Starbucks. I am going to eat fruits/ vegetables with every meal.
- What obstacles might get in your way of meeting your goal? What is your plan to overcome each obstacle?
- Lose the all of nothing attitude.
- Write your goal down in your daily planner. Send it to 2 friends.
Read more fitness & wellness tips here