New Dance Programs at the South Hills JCC
New dance programs at the South Hills JCC taught by the JCC Dance Director, Kathy Wayne, a professional dancer, director, choreographer and teacher. The dance program will focus on developmentally appropriate skills. Our goal is to help your child gain poise, flexibility, strength and an appreciation for the art of dance.
We are now registering students for the Fall 2 Session, which will begin October 16-December 20. The following classes will be offered:
- Pre Ballet ages 4-5 3:30-4 pm
- Ballet/Tap 1 grade K 4:15-5:15 pm
- Ballet/Tap 2 grade 1 5:15-6:15 pm
- Creative Movement ages 3-4 3:00-3:30 pm
- Pre Ballet/Tap ages 4-5 3:30-4:15 pm
- Ballet/Tap/Jazz 3 ages 7-8 4:15-5:45 pm
Private, duet and trio dance instruction is also available; times can be set with the instructor.
In addition we are offering the following Adult dance classes:
- Core Ballet Barre Thursdays 9:30-10:30 am
- Adult Tap Wednesdays 5:30-6:30 pm
Please register your child now online at or in person at the front desk. For more information contact Kathy Wayne at 412-521-8011 ext. 373
Click here for full Dance program descriptions