118th Annual Meeting
"Happy the generation where the great listen to the small, for it follows that in such a generation the small will listen to the great."
Join us on Monday, September 9th at 7:00pm for the JCC's 118th Annual Meeting
In addition to honoring Jeffrey Markel, Outgoing Chair of the JCC Board of Directors, the meeting will feature Bill Isler, Cheif Executive Officer of the Fred Rogers Company, who will speak about early childhood education.
The meeting will conclude with tours of the newly remodeled Early Childhood Development Center!
Come out to show your support for all of the great accomplishments the JCC has achieved over the past year.
- Special Guest
Bill Isler, Chief Executive Officer, The Fred Rogers Company
- Welcome Brian Schreiber, JCC President and CEO
- Presentation of Volunteer Awards
- Rogal-Ruslander Leadership Award - Carole S. Katz
- Ida & Samuel Latterman Volunteer Mitzvah Award - Kenneth T. Segel
- S. J. Noven Koach Award - Moshe Baran
- Lillian Goldstein Senior Adult Volunteer Leadership Award - Joseph Finkelpearl
- JCC Community Volunteer of the Year Award - Cathy Reifer
- Installation of Officers and New Board Members
- Recognition of Jeffrey B. Markel as Outgoing Board Chair
- Dessert Reception
- Tours of Newly Remodeled Early Childhood Development Center
Make a Donation
If you would like to make a donation in Ilene’s honor, funds will support a new initiative promoting early literacy and childhood development in the JCC’s Early Childhood Development Center.
Andrea Matz, Development Specialist
JCC of Greater Pittsburgh
5738 Forbes Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15217
412-521-8011 x232 or email