Early Childhood Camps
Visit our NEW JCC Day Camps website
Our campers thrive in a safe and structured environment with a program that has a good balance of outdoor and indoor activities. Your children will have a great time:
- Swimming in our indoor training pool with Red Cross Water Safety Instructors
- Participating in outdoor nature activities
- Exploring with our science specialist
- Being involved in music programs
- Creating with our arts & crafts specialist
- Playing and having a variety of physical activities in the gym
- Visiting the library for reading adventures
- Climbing, sliding and running around in our private, enclosed outdoor playground
- On select Fridays, Yeladim campers visit J&R Day camp with the Director for their own Shabbat program and other activities.
Camp-wide activities are connected to weekly themes and special guests. Parents get updates in a camp calendar as well as online with our ECDC EduLoops website.
Kelly has more than 20 years of experience in the early childhood field including the Birth To Five Home Visiting Program, the Center for Creative Play and the Nurturing Parenting Program. She served for four years as director of the Early Childhood Development Center at the JCC South Hills before becoming the ECDC Director at the JCC Squirrel Hill in 2008.
Danielle has been at the JCC for 10 years, first as a Clubhouse counselor and in the ECDC since 2006. She is a teacher on the Pre-K team and for the Math and Science enrichment program.
JCC summer day camps are supported in part by The Philip Chosky Charitable & Educational Foundation, Massey Charitable Trust, Morris & Fannie Skilken Family Foundation and The Edith L. Trees Charitable Trust with additional support from the Aviraz-Rosenfeld Family Enrichment Fund, Stanford and Ada Davis Young People's Theater Fund, JCCA/Legacy Heritage Fund, Dora and Joseph Marcus Camp Scholarship Fund, Beatrice Schutte Foundation, Gladys and Abraham Endowment Camp Fund, Max and Gussie Shore Children's Scholarship Fund, Sandy and Edgar Snyder Israel Experience Fund and the Rhoda Lee Tabachnik Children's Theater Fund.