Pricing and Information
Memberships start as low as $49/month!
Contact us for a membership that fits your needs.
|Individual: Ages 10-17; 31-64|
|Young Adult Individual: Ages 18-30|
|Young Adult Family: Ages 18-30|
|Senior Adult Individual: Ages 65+|
|Senior Adult Couple: At least one is age 65|
|Upgrade: Squirrel Hill Centerfit|
*Family membership is for two adults living as a family in a household, or one or two adults in a household with dependent children up to age 23.
- The JCC is open and accessible to everyone, regardless of age, race, religion, national origin or special need.
- When you join the JCC, you become a member for one year.
- Membership is neither transferable nor refundable.
- Members' photos and/or comments may be used for publicity purposes without compensation or prior notification.
- The JCC is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- The JCC encourages voluntary use of its facilities and exercise programs.
- Individuals are responsible for monitoring their own condition at all times when engaging in activities at the JCC or in a JCC-sanctioned program either on or off JCC premises.
- The JCC encourages everyone to receive a doctor's evaluation and consent prior to participating in any physical activity.
- The JCC is not liable for any medical conditions that occur on our premises.
- The JCC does not assume responsibility for any risk associated with JCC members' or guests' presence, participation and/or use of JCC facilities or programs.
- Participation in most JCC programs requires a current membership.
- The JCC reserves the right to deny membership privileges for inappropriate conduct.
- The JCC reserves the right to deny membership privileges for failure to keep your JCC account current.